Item: Baby Summer Sandal Style C – White
How to Measure Your Shoe Size
- To find out your shoe size, follow the instructions below to measure your foot, and then use the charts above to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler, pen, and piece of paper.
- Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
- Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
- Measure the distance between the two lines in inches or centimeters.
- Find your measurement on either the women’s or men’s size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.